New Jersey’s most valuable (non-natural) resource is our infrastructure!
We are the backbone of America, connecting Washington D.C., Philadelphia and New York City. Our international ports of trade and transit unite America with the world, yet our infrastructure is crumbling!
We need to:
- Build the Gateway Tunnel to decongest our daily commute between New Jersey and New York City.
- Restart the North Jersey to South Jersey Blue Comet Train. Only about 26 miles of track are needed to be repaired and replaced.
- Expand lanes between Philadelphia, Camden and Atlantic City to reduce ridiculous traffic problems.
- Build a bridge from Cape May to Lewes, DE to make a parallel corridor with I-95. This would decongest the existing interstate and spur massive growth in South Jersey.
- Fix our roads! Potholes have become a de facto tax on the citizens and are not acceptable!