New Jersey’s most valuable (non-natural) resource is our infrastructure!
We are the backbone of America, connecting Washington D.C., Philadelphia and New York City. Our international ports of trade and transit unite America with the world, yet our infrastructure is crumbling!
New Jersey has a $50 billion deficit between gross federal taxes collected versus in-state federal spending. I will bring this money back to NJ and rebuild, repair and reinvigorate our State. We need to:
- Build the Gateway Tunnel to decongest our daily commute between New Jersey and New York City.
- Restart the North Jersey to South Jersey Blue Comet Train. Only about 26 miles of track are needed to be repaired and replaced.
- Create a high-speed “Hyperloop” from Jersey City to Atlantic City using existing parkway lanes. At top speeds, commuters would be able to travel from one part of the state to the other in about 10 minutes, a capability that would massively boost our state’s economy.
- Expand lanes between Philadelphia, Camden and Atlantic City to reduce ridiculous traffic problems.
- Build a bridge from Cape May to Lewes, DE to make a parallel corridor with I-95. This would decongest the existing interstate and spur massive growth in South Jersey.
- Fix our roads! Potholes have become a de facto tax on the citizens and are not acceptable!
Read another topic
Make a Contribution
In the fight for liberty and freedom, every effort counts. Thank you for your support.
Please choose your method